Looking for something to slot into your campaign, ready to go? Wanting something with a little moral nuance and several ways to solve it? How about a couple memorable NPCs that can be recycled wherever you please?
Well, take a gander at the Giant Spotted Owlbear minimodule created by our very own Leonardo Andrade!
Need more convincing?
- Simplicity: Too busy to prepare the next area and need something to fill a session or two? Pick it up and slot it into your game!
- Social Solutions: Good opportunities for roleplay and social resolutions
- Forest Setting: Fits well into most above-ground campaigns
- Moral Ambiguity: Choose self-interest or an environmental cause — the players decide!
- Free Dungeon Map: Credit entirely to 2-Minute Tabletop (Check them out, it’s pay what you will)
- Exploration Focus: showcases the exploration pillar of D&D, providing a memorable experience of tracking and braving the wilderness
- Owlbear Artwork done by Fukami HB